Saturday 28 June 2008

My beautifully cracked mirror. (Edit)

Don't think, just ***** eh? Don't think. Do not think. Think? No thanks. I don't think, thank you very much. Properly dresdenized as far as ************** is concerned. Black dogs ************ black mirrors. Razed and flattened. Crawling through the rubble. Look at my hands. ********* Oil and blood - very meta fucking ********. I can look in a million directions, but only follow one path. I am *********, but can't. Crawl on, that *****. ********* me over the top, whistle me down a wind. Blow baby blow. Exhale, inhale. And repeat. That's the ******, the secret, the ********* truth, the turd in the lucky dip. Creeping, ********* to the top of the rollercoaster. Struggling upwards. Screaming down. And repeat. In through the nose, out through the *********. Or vice-versa. Mind like a ransom note. ************ cut and pasted. Strings of plasticine squeezed together until they become one. One malleable *****. I wish my mind was a stainless ***** ****. "I ****"? WISH? If wishes were ****** I could remember the end of the saying. How fucking ********. Don't wish, just..... what? What? Children can wish *** * ****, but when you're ********** wishing is just ************ onanism. Turn on, tune in, and miss the ********. Miss it. Missed.Hey, the grass is greener **********? Always greener, softer, more **********, more fragrant and always where you're not. What sort of a ******* is that? **** the saying, **** the sentiment. Can you see? Can you? ********** is reflected on the back of my eye. In my ******. My beautifully cracked mirror. Be grateful **** ********, otherwise I might see things as they really are.

No comments: